Friday, July 17, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ Keina and Drev's Love Story ~ pie in bed


Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.

Again, here's another snippet from my SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS *WIP*,  a Thanksgiving Day themed erotic love story.

I think I've finally got the right title, which is, Waiting For a Filly Girl.

And here's the tagline: Ex super-soldier boy meets winged filly girl. Will they live happily ever after? In Talbot's Peak territory anything is possible.

~~~~~~

Last seven paragraphs from Chapter Thirty-one ~

"In many ways you would be right at home, I believe," Keina continued, mulling over the differences in their cultures. "Not in all ways, of course." She planted a quick kiss on his all-too-tempting mouth.

Drev sensually claimed her back, his hands molding and caressing.

"We need to have a deeper discussion about your realm, Keina. Soon. But first, pie in bed."

Even as he smiled like a lover, her lover, Keina watched Drev contain his hoof-pawing lust. She corralled her own steam-explosive desire only because it seemed so important to him.

"Yes, soon. I want to share my world with you, Drev. Should we clean off the table?" she asked to create a more mundane mood between them.

"Why don't I clear the table, my filly girl, while you dish up the pie. Generous portions, please." He playfully fondled her nose with his. "I think I just might need the extra energy."

Keina threaded her fingers through his gorgeous mane of hair. "You will, my stud, you will."

~~~~~~ 


For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com

~~~~~~

HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel.

Sherilyn, Dono, and Zance invite you to read their love story ~
A woman desperate to save herself and her prize horses. Two shapeshifter cowboys who want her as their woman. That's only the beginning... Available: SMASHWORDS PREMIUM CATALOGUE ~ KINDLE ~ *TopSeller* at AllRomanceEbooks  

For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar. 

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire 

Now Available: RIDE THE ROAN STUD, written by my alter ego, Stevie Klark.~stevieklark.blogspot.com~

Blurb: On a vision quest, Ghost Walker succumbs to the harsh desert of the Four Corners badlands. With death's talons striking, he is rescued by a mysterious mustang.

Running as horse, Grant Thunderhead senses an intruder trigger the forcefield protecting his steam engine caverns. Investigating, he finds a beautiful unusual man who will rescue his heart.

Excerpt/Buy link ~bookstrand.com/ride-the-roan-stud~  

No comments: