Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Sexy Saturday ~ White Fang, Ace Wolf Reporter 'V'



Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.

For this week, here's another snippet taste from one of my SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS WIPs.

White Fang, the super wolf hero, and Pasha, his cat goddess heroine, are making a deal that suits both their needs. Purr-fectly, of course. 


~~~~~~ 

 
Seven Sentences from ~ 



 White Fang, Ace Wolf Reporter  
  Chapter Nine ~ Dangerously Feral  


“Before you make me insane with desire, super wolf, I’ll give you what you came for.”

“And that is?” White Fang’s reporter instincts flared to life.

“I’ll take you to my last sighting of the Tiger Yakuza assassins. You’ll get your story, ace crime reporter, just sniff...and follow your talented nose for news.”

Her half-lidded gaze languorously studied his face, then moved over his chest. It felt like she physically stroked him, and White Fang nearly groaned out loud.

“And, what do you get, Pasha?” he asked after a long moment. 


~~~~~~

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~

~~~~~~

My latest release is HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.  

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire 


~~~~~~   

Have a sexy magical week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance 

3 comments:

Dakota Trace said...

She's such a tease. Loved it.

Dakota

Lynn Crain said...

Nice snippet. I have to agree with Dakota...she is such a tease...can't wait to read some more.

Thanks for sharing!

Savanna Kougar said...

Dakota, good to see you!

Hi Lynn, thanks for stopping by.