Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Sexy Saturday ~ Revising RED LIONESS TAMED II

Red Lioness Tamed ~ Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1 
Welcome to Saturday Sexy 777.

The revisions on my formerly e-published, sci fi erotic romance, are progressing -- not as fast as I would like, darn it. However, I'm definitely enjoying this time with my heroine and hero, and their story. Once finished, I'll release the novella as an Indie ebook.

~~~

Seven Sentences from ~


Red Lioness Tamed
Adventures of Sun Rocket, Book 1   


Chapter Eleven:
"You! You ruined me." 

Ballistic with carnal need, Sun Rocket writhed. When the intensity felt as if it ignited her skin, she moaned a scream.

"Sun Rocket, what's wrong?" Draxen demanded. "Are you ill? You're flushed, twisting--"

"You! You ruined me."


~~~~~~

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com~

~~~~~~

My latest release is HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.  

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire
~~~~~~

Have a magical and sexy sci fi week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance 

3 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Have a magical and sexy sci fi week ~

Pat C. said...

Was there/will there ever be an "Adventure of Sun Rocket Book II"?

Savanna Kougar said...

I'm living in hope there will be...especially since some of Red Lioness Tailspin is already written.

Where is my out of time closet? ... go in write, come back out at the same time I went in... oh, and if it was rejuvenating as well, I could more done!